- Aug 12, 2023
- Reaction score
- CLOSED BY MODERATORS - MESSAGE FROM MODERATORS:
Axle was found to be creating extensive numbers of fake accounts in order to bolster their sales. They posted fake "blind" testing, bloodwork, and positive anecdotal reviews. They made concerted efforts to attack competition. A brief synopsis can be found below.
1. The "floaters" reported to be found in @MuscleCandy product were posted by @redrum1111
2. The redrum1111 account shared IP addresses with the following accounts:
3. Playboi21 was a suspected alt account of someone at JuiceApe as they alluded to plans to rebrand, found here: https://www.steroidsourcetalk.cc/in...losed-by-moderators.15523/page-39#post-133295
4. chadwick22 was at first glance not a particularly suspicious account (apart from shared IPs and similar naming scheme) that could be pinned to Axle, and it had no shared IPs with any other accounts.
4. The chadwick name did however show up once more here: https://www.steroidsourcetalk.cc/index.php?threads/axle-labs-blind-testing-primo-anavar.16849/
5. In the partially censored Client name you can see the bottom of the text that begins "chadwic"
6. With the task number deliberately obfuscated, we looked for reports around a similar analysis date to find task numbers in that range. With the unique key and a bit of bruceforcing (sorry @Janoshik!) we were able to locate the full report, found here: https://janoshik.com/tests/33855-Primo_200mg_9XELPNKY3WGM
This confirms the email account [email protected] was used, which matches the email used to sign up the chadwick22 account.
7. Now that we've linked BurkDirk and chadwick, things become more simple. A simple shared IP check of BurkDirk reveals that it had 2 shared IPs with AxleLabs. Additionally it had 3 shared IPs with TorTails, which Axle admitted to being an alt account of his when I confronted them on this issue https://i.ibb.co/hR11VRr/image.png
8. Just kidding, they deleted the chat logs where they confessed to a few alt accounts, but that's okay, I had a feeling he might do that: https://ibb.co/P6dXhpx
9. Of course you may remember TorTails (Axle's admitted alt account) shared his bloodwork here: https://www.steroidsourcetalk.cc/in...200mg-week-1363ng-dl-6-81x.16846/#post-141527
He also ordered "blind" Janoshik testing here: https://www.steroidsourcetalk.cc/in...bs-test-e-proviron-arimidex-blind-test.16991/
10. More blood work from jmalchemy here: https://www.steroidsourcetalk.cc/in...g-test-e-week-1781-ng-dl-7-12-multiple.17059/
11. And bilbomaggins9 was kind enough to use a "roidtest" kit on Axle's Tren Ace: https://www.steroidsourcetalk.cc/in...-permanently-banned.16686/page-11#post-141202
Now things are getting longwinded, but of course it doesn't end here. He can't stop. This is all he knows.
12. The account @Pipewella went from being a big fan of Axle Labs to being upset at seeing him being removed. He went as far as to make a post calling SST a joke for banning Axle here: https://ibb.co/wQHpqxt
13. The user made multiple more posts but refused to acknowledge my offer to show proof if Axle consented to it publicly: https://www.steroidsourcetalk.cc/in...s-source-permanently-banned.16686/post-144603
14. I believe that when Axle saw that this sort of public argument would only put him in a corner to consent to full disclosure of logs, he deleted his posts.
15. @Pipewella logged out on Friday, November 3rd, at 10:50AM PST.
16. 4 minutes later at 10:54AM PST on the same day, the account @Bgainz2100 was created. With a Shared IP address. He forgot to switch his VPN before submitting his registration: https://ibb.co/r3v8dFC
17. Axle quickly got to work on his new @Bgainz2100 account to make lukewarm defenses for his lab: https://www.steroidsourcetalk.cc/in...s-source-permanently-banned.16686/post-144853
Wow, sorry to spam the thread, but almost all positive reviews are from new accounts and even when you look at some of the accounts from 2021-22 they are banned lol. I am starting to think I made a mistake.
At this point we're bored. In our private conversations he asked for a complete list of all the shared IP addresses which I can only imagine was to help him keep track of just how much overlap he had. Additionally he promised to give his static and MAC addresses and never use SST ever again. The trouble with a person like this is that they're simply never going to stop lying. He only wanted to know what he could do to make it harder to get caught. If we had let him stay we would never see the end of his account farming. In fact even when he's banned he's still making more accounts.
I take limited pleasure in posting this wall of text for the public, but this is what it comes to. He continues to lie over and over about everything, he cannot help himself. When he thought we would not have the receipts he chose to lie about SST and the circumstances to the moderators banning him. It's time for Axle to sit and stew in their own excrement.
Last edited by a moderator: